- Vital Voices ownership: Ownership of intellectual property rights in Vital Voices, including the website, all software, content, images, data, tools, methodologies, algorithms, code, documentation, analytics, enhancements, modifications, trade marks, logos, or any other content in Vital Voices vests and remains vested in LTU. Unless otherwise expressly stated, you must not directly or indirectly, copy, recreate, imitate, resell, transfer, modify, decompile, reverse engineer or distribute to any other person Vital Voices or its content, in whole or in part, nor permit any person to do so.
- Licence to Vital Voices Website: LTU grants to you a limited, personal, non-transferable, revocable non-commercial licence to access and use the Vital Voices on devices owned or controlled by you for the purpose of enjoying the website.
- Suspension: LTU may at any time (without notice and for any reason) remove or suspend access to Vital Voices including for the purpose of carrying out any updates or maintenance to Vital Voices, where LTU ceases to publish or make available Vital Voices or any part of Vital Voices, or where LTU suspects Vital Voices may infringe the intellectual property or any other right of any person, violate any laws or you may otherwise be in breach of these Terms.
- Inappropriate content: You must not post any material that:
- Is abusive, threatening, discriminatory or defamatory
- Is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading or malicious
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights of others
- Is offensive, obscene or otherwise inappropriate
- Is entirely off-topic
- Advertises or offers to sell any goods or services, contains spam or any other unsolicited commercial message
LTU reserves the right, in our absolute discretion to remove any inappropriate or offensive content posted by you.
- Disclaimer: LTU provides you Vital Voices “as is” and you acknowledge and agree that you use Vital Voices at your own risk. LTU does not guarantee uninterrupted use or accessibility of Vital Voices. To the extent permitted by law, all warranties in respect of Vital Voices whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, are excluded. To the extent permitted by law, LTU accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss, cost, expense to you or any third party arising from your use of Vital Voices or any outputs nor for any unavailability, loss, corruption, unauthorised access to or misuse of Vital Voices. Your sole remedy in respect of any such loss or liability is to cease using Vital Voices. To the extent such warranties or liability cannot be excluded by law in relation to any goods or services supplied under this agreement, liability is limited at LTU’s option to supplying, or the cost of supplying, the relevant goods or services again.
- Changes: LTU reserves the right to update or modify Vital Voices or amend any of these Terms at any time in its sole discretion, by publishing such changes on or through Vital Voices. LTU may also elect to advise you of such changes from time to time in writing. If you do not agree these changes, you must cease using Vital Voices. Your continued use of Vital Voices constitutes your acceptance of these changes.
- Governing law: These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia in relation to any matter arising from your use of Vital Voices or these Terms.
- Contact: Any questions or issues arising in relation to Vital Voices these Terms should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org